NOTES for THE LONDON APARTMENT RESIDENTS ONLY
The London offers private Doggie Daycare operated onsite by The Pet Resorts
Tel. (678) 722-8339
Please fill out and sign the contract below after reviewing these important points:
* Monday - Friday 7am to 6:45pm (late pick ups are subject to a $20 late fee)
* Dogs MUST be completely dog and people friendly in all ways (NO EXCEPTIONS)
* Drop offs 7am-10am, Pick up 4pm-6.45pm
* Unless you plan on boarding or grooming your dog in the future at our Dunwoody location, disregard all references below to boarding, grooming, or food as no grooming or feeding is available during daycare at The London due to space considerations
* No Daycare for Cats
* Once we have your contract on file, you can fill out our web site online Existing Client Form at a later date should you need our boarding services in the future at our Dunwoody location
* CLOSED on weekends and on Thanksgiving, Christmas Day, and New Years Day
Check list and Policies (Same form below to be used for CATS but ignore dog focused questions)
1.Your dog must be dog friendly and be able to be admitted into our play yards with other dogs after a positive temperament test. You understand that your dog will be out with other dogs as we cannot accommodate dogs that do not play well with other dogs. ***ANY DOG OVER THE AGE OF 7 MONTHS MUST BE SPAYED OR NEUTERED unless discussed with management***
2.•Dogs must be at least 4 months of age and have FINAL ADULT series of vaccines. We need a current copy of vaccines from your vet for Bordetella, Rabies, and DHPP or DHLP. BORDETELLA IS REQUIRED TO BE ADMINISTERED A MINIMUM OF 72 HOURS BEFORE YOUR VISIT. Cats are required to have Feline Leukemia, Distemper, and Rabies vaccines. No pets allowed with any contagious illness.
3.Flea and tick prevention must be current before drop off.
4.We serve two meals a day and recommend you bring your dog's food for comfort and health. Dogs with sensitive stomachs will need to have their own food. Please bring only enough food for the duration but you should bring 1.5 times what you normally feed your dog as they will get lots of exercise and will eat more than usual. No large bags of food.
5.Let us know if your dog has any allergies, aggression, or fear issues.
6.Each dog has their individual pet cot which is raised for comfort. No oversized beds or blankets needed. If you need to bring something, please mark it with your dog’s name. Most dogs really prefer the beds we have due to their comfortable design.
7.Please make sure your dog wears a “quick release” type flat collar (no choke, buckle, or chain collars at all please).
8.Temperament test required on all first visits. ($15 - one time charge).
9.No females in heat
10.Nothing made of rawhide
11.No dogs that were ill within the last 30 days (unless a written release form from their veterinarian) or any dogs with health issues that could be transferable to other dogs
12.No play yard bullies allowed for the safety of all our guests